Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Assessments and Shopping

First of all, I would like to say thank you for the nice comments. I'm glad there are people out there who are reading this.
I would like to report that my Staph infection is getting a lot better! The antibiotics seem to be working and I hope that this time it stays away. I also had that thing going on with my pinky and I think that is clearing up too! It's not soar anymore and it is returning to normal color. Yesss!
Today was my last assessment (that is exam in Alverno terms). I had 3 papers due and 1 biology assessment. I turned in two of the three papers but forgot about one because our instructor first told us we didn't have to do it but then her boss said we did so she said just do something and hand it in and I thought it was only going to be the 12th today so...oops, my bad. She'll get it tomorrow though and things will be ok. It is the bio. assessment that had me worried though-not enough to the point were my blood goes bonkers but I was nervous. We'll see how it goes I guess.
Now it is off to the mall! CHRISTMAS SHOPPING! Get back and let me do my thing: a screen and roll here, a studder step there and a quick head fake and to the register we go! JK... It will be more window shopping for me today. I only got $38.50 from selling my $224.00 books back today so I'm just going to give my friend the ride to the mall. It will still be fun. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home