Saturday, January 07, 2006

I'm Back!!!

Hello Readers. I know it has been awhile. I hope you haven't forgotten about me. I hope everyone had a great holiday season. I did. I have been really busy. Practice, hanging with freinds, catching up with family, sleeping... Wow... Crazy. We had a basketball game in Ann Arbor Mich. which was a really long 5 hour drive. Our team is not meshing really well at the moment and after the game in Mich two quit. It was a big loss. They are two talented post players and they felt that the coach did not want them there anymore. Well, that was two games ago and we are battling through. They have come to the games though to show their support which is nice. Well, I am being summoned to the kitchen to help make dinner so I will hear from you soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

Welcome back, Alex! I too have returned from Winter Vacation and I'm dreading classes. Well, I'm not dreading my class on Lord of the Rings. But I'm already scheduling my skip days.

I look forward to reading more about your life and getting to know you. Catch ya later!

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home