Saturday, May 19, 2007

Despite the current weather conditions in the great state of Wisconsin, summer has officially come my way. I am done and have passed my classes (still waiting to hear an official word on one) and am completely moved out of my room in Clare Hall. I left the residence hall for the last time at 12:45AM on Friday morning. It was a bit sad leaving my room. As the door closed behind me I could not help but turn and look back at my window on the second floor. It was a good, quiet hall where hours were spent doing homework and sleeping.

Now that summer is here I can devote my time to my job at The Lake Express High Speed Ferry. I work some crazy hours but I love the job (most days). I take reservations, answer questions, and help with passenger and vehicle check-in. It saves time from driving around Chicago! I will also be doing an internship with JDRF and I could not be more excited. The only thing that would make this internship better was if it was paid. I will be working with their event planning and marketing departments. I am really excited and eager to begin.

Steel Magnolias anyone? I know Mother's Day has come and gone already but sit down with your mom and watch a fabulous movie. It is never too early or too late for time with your mom and a great movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home