Tuesday, April 17, 2007

BusyBusyBusy

My life is go go go and I can’t keep up. I’m putting up one heck of a fight though. I am back working for the Lake Express High Speed Ferry and the hours are killer. For the first two weeks I am working 5:15 AM-whenever I need to leave for class but after the first two weeks I will be working 4:15-whenever. Once I’m done with classes (mid May) I will be working 4:15-12:45. Crazy! Take that and add on classes, soccer practice for my college, coaching my other soccer team, and my other part-time job I only have time left for sleep. I’m nuts. That’s ok though cuz in about three weeks I’ll be done with classes and then it will slowly fade away to only the ferry which will be nice.

So… last Thursday I had my appointment to see my eye doctor. They think I have background retinopathy. My doctor says it is nothing to be worried about yet, but she wants me back in six months to be sure. L Not too excited about that. (For those who may not know what background retinopathy is, it is where a few of the blood vessels that go to my retina rupture and leak blood or other fluid into my eye. Ick.)

Time to do a little bit of homework before getting back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home