Wednesday, November 01, 2006

This and that

Hello my blog buddies! I would like to start this post by saying HAPPY DIABETES MONTH! Ok, so I'm not really that excited about it since, well, I have diabetes and know what it can do but I am excited that I now have an excuse to educate. Every November I am like the Bond of diabetes, I have a licence to educate my friends about this deadly disease and they can't say "I don't want to hear it." I love it. Ok, so it is a little depressing but I'm able to get back up and start again. So, Happy November everybody! Ironic or planned that our month comes right after Halloween? Hmmmm.....

I joined my basketball team on Saturday. I missed them. We are looking good so far. I know it's still early and we haven't played anyone but we are a quick team with girls who know what they are doing. If we need to fix anything after our first scrimmage, I know we'll be able to fix it and we'll fix it fast.

One last thing before I sign off; I told my grandma about my tattoo and she loved it! I have still not told my mom though. I plan on it and I want to but I know she will not be as cool with it as grandma was. Grandma assured me though that she will not say anything to mom.
Thanks Grandma! I love you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kerri. said...

And a Happy Diabetes Awareness Month to you, Ms. Ink.

And I laughed at the thought that Diabetes Month comes right after Halloween... good observation!

Good luck on the basketball team this year. We'll be rooting for you.

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home