Saturday, August 05, 2006

Summer days and counting

I can't believe the summer is almost over. I'm excited and not at the same time. I'm excited to be moving into Clair hall and I'm excited for soccer to start and I'm excited about seeing all my out of town friends, however, with all of that comes classes. I'm not really looking forward to that. I move in August 20th and I'm still really excited. Only two more weeks at home. As excited as I am to be moving in to the res. hall, I'm sad that it's my last two weeks at home. My mom and I have been renting the Sex and the City series from Blockbuster and we are on our last DVD. I guess it worked out that we would be watching the last few shows on my last few days.
Gotta say good-bye now for I am at work answering phone calls and I can't do that and type at the same time but I shall return!