Monday, June 26, 2006

House-Sitting

This past week I had the wonderful experience of house-sitting for my neighbors. My neighbors call on me to watch their house, and more importantyly, their pets. I love house-sitting! No, I do not have wild house parties (I'm more responsible than that thank you very much). I will admit though, I do take the time to pretend I live there on my own. What? Is that really so bad? I'm 20 years old living at home-I like the time alone. Don't get me wrong, I love my house, I love my bed in my room, and I absolutly love my family; but you've been there, you know what I'm saying. House-sitting did give me the oppertunity to watch a movie I haven't watched in a long time; Glory Enough for All. It is a very good movie about the descovery of insulin. Ya ya ya, its nerdy but I like it. It's a good movie. Well, I guess I'm not really going anywhere with this entry so I'm gonna cut it short.
Thanks for stopping by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home