Friday, May 19, 2006

Where have I been?


Oh my goodness! I have been moving moving moving. This past week was finals so the week before was nothing but papers and projects. This piled on top of my already busy life just about drove me to insanity! It is all over now though; no more papers, no more assessments (Alverno word for tests), no more teachers... Nothing but freedom.
The Call to Congress is coming up quick. My mom and I have our plane tickets and our room reserved. I'm a little nervous; if I don't do good I'm going to feel like I fail all of you guys. My loyal readers and fellow diabetics. I vow to do my best; for you and the other 15 million diabetics in America! My fundraising effort is making waves. I have about $700 as of today. People I don't even know are gladly helping me. It is so crazy! I'm really proud of the work I'm doing and I really hope it pays off. I will keep you guys informed.
I am stronger than my diabetes! (Note the sweatshirt)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home