Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Post-birthday

My birthday came and went and now I am 20. I don't feel any different. Should I? I did get some pretty sweet gifts though. My grandma got me a Norweigan flag (my grandpa is Nor. and my grandma is Polish, I have the Polish flag but I still wanted the other one); my brother got me a $15 iTunes gift card; my friends got me a small speaker system for my iPod and they threw me the party on Saturday; and my parents got me a pair of pants, a skirt, some cute, small gifts, and drum roll please... fencing lessons! I am so excited for this. I know it might sound dorky but I love it! I think it will be really fun. My brother and I will be doing this together, which is even cooler. We go tonight for an introductory lesson. We need to go to 3 of them (I think) before they will let us enroll. This is so they know we are commited to doing this and that we won't quit after the first class.
Well, I'm at work right now so I'll write more later. Peace out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kerri. said...

Well a happy belated birthday to you, Alex!

Fencing lessons sound very cool. I'm looking forward to reading the updates on thoses classes!

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home