Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Here it is!


Well, I did it! I got inked. I know my last post says it was gonna go down on Sunday but it actually went down on Wednesday (a week ago). The Inferno had a game Wednesday late afternoon so after that and a quick stop at the mall for mom, 2 of my friends and me went to Wild Rose and got this thing done. I went in with an idea (a cross with my grandpa's innitials; he passed away about 4 years ago) and the dude drew this up. It is what I wanted and I love it. The guy was great. While drawing up the idea I was discribing he was joking around with my friends and me. A real laid back biker guy with a story. He took us back and did his thing. I was a little nervous but more so because of my friends. They had me psyched for the worst and were acting strange. Each of my friends have a few tattoos already and they had me pegged for a weakling or something because they thought I wasn't going to make it without tears or asking for a break. It honestly did not hurt as bad as I thought it was going to. It did hurt but it was ok. The upper part hurt more that the bottom. They say once you get one you need more; I haven't decided yet. That's not to say I don't have ideas...

2 Comments:

Blogger George said...

Congrats! That is a sweet tat! I am jealous. I need another one and give it some time, you will want more soon!

5:36 PM  
Blogger Kerri. said...

That is some damn awesome ink, my friend. I don't have any tattoos, myself, but I'm always intrigued by what people chose to mark themselves with.

I love the meaning behind it, too.

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home