Monday, October 09, 2006

On my way to the library tonight to meet with a group from one of my classes I couldn't help but notice that I was almost sweating. "Why were my muscles tired? Why was I practically running?" was going through my head. I'm in no hurry. Why do I rush through life? I didn't even really want to be at the meeting but I couldn't ditch cuz that would be rude. Anyway... I'm gonna slow it down a bit I think. I have a really full semester and I'm going one place right after the other but that doesn't mean I have to run there. (Unless I'm late for class, then I'll be book'n my @$$ to get there.) So I did just that. I stopped, took a deep breath and slowed my trot to a walk. It was nice and I wasn't exhausted upon arrival.

Well, Sunday is the day! I plan on getting my (first) tattoo on Sunday evening. I'm nevous/excited. I've been wanting one for a few years now and I've thought about it and I really do want to go through with it. My mom is gonna flip but hey, I'm her daughter, I'm allowed to be the reason she flips, right? I'll post a picture after I'm done so you can all see! (Thank you "Diabetic Princess" for the feedback!)

1 Comments:

Blogger bethany said...

you're welcome ... i can't wait to see pictures! good luck!

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home