Saturday, June 23, 2007

Make the Difference

I apologize for the absence but between work, interning, and sleeping I seem to have only time to use the bathroom. I was able to sneak away for a weekend with my mom, however, and visit some relatives in the La Crosse area of Wisconsin. We were celebrating my Grandma's cousin's 90th birthday. The lady may be up there in years but is still 'all there upstairs.' It was facinating listening to stories from her past. She can remember so much as if it occured last week. It was great going up with my mom and seeing a side of the family we do not get to see too often. I love it up there. I would move there today if I could. Unfortunately, work, school, and no place to live are keeping me in the Brew City. Oh well, it's not that bad here :-)

Boo on Bush! He vetoed our bill again. Dangnabit! Here we go again. PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUCEMENT: Contact your state representitives! Make your voice heard. Explain why we need this bill, and many others, passed. Go to the ADA and/or JDRF websites and become advocates for you or the people in your life affected by diabetes. You can make a difference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home